Jul 16, 2006

Do you guys remember Derek Harper?

Here's a quiz to see if that lover of yours really loves you or if he/she is trying to play you!

Here's the the quiz:

1) Have you been to the movies with him/her lately?
a) If so, did he/she try to hold yr hand?
b) If so, did he/she try to insert a finger into yr privates?
c) Where the fuck is this going? I'm not ready for a commitment.

2) When Chamillionaire comes on, does yr partner:
a) Dance vivaciously?
b) Immediately cry and develop a snot bubble?
c) Pull out a gun and scream about his/her illegitimate child?

3) When you make love, how many times does yr spouse scream someone else's name?
a) never
b) that one time at the christmas party
c) always-- I find it natural

4) I don't deserve this. I'm a decent guy with love to give.
a) Toadstool macaroon
b) Slipperknife casualbean
c) stretchpants theatrebird

5) Are you gay?
a) only in the woods!
b) dude, this is pointless. I bore myself with these posts sometimes.
c) I quit.

6) Fuck,
a) I've been laid out sick all day.
b) shitbird.
c) ugh.

If you scored over 50000000000000000 points, he is riding dirrrrrrtay! Oh shit! He/she went Rihanna on your black ass.

My fish is dong fine, thank you very much. Lately I've Been Thinking, the Fish would never cheat on me. I know this.

OUT--

1 comment:

TID Staff said...

nucca i had your fish humming the speedracer theme while u and yr buddies were off in the woods gayin it up

meet me @ the house; it's goin' down
meet me @ the strand; it's goin' down
meet me @ union square; it's goin' down
meet me @ sun lok kitchen; it's goin' down
meet me @ stamey's; it's goin' down
meet me @ weatherspoon art gallery; it's goin' down
meet me @ babbage's; it's goin' down
meet me @ 1615 Fairmont; it's goin' down
meet me @ visart video; it's goin' down
meet me @ showbiz pizza - where a kid can be a kid; it's goin' down
meet me @ meineke; it's goin' down
meet me @ the dis plan show; it's goin' down
meet me @ fao schwarz; it's goin' down
meet me @ the american girl store; it's goin' down
meet me @ build a bear workshop; it's goin' down

goddamn i am bored