Jul 24, 2006

I don't really know what to tell you, really.

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/07/24/indian_man_eats_enti.html

Oh, you wanna keep it real, huh? I'll fucking keep it really real, bitch. How about I eat all your goddamn food? How real is that? Is that realer than your damn Vashti Bunyan records, you skinny maggot motherfucker? Oh? Is it realer than your pansy ass Jeff Mangum bootleg cassette collection? Yeah. Motherfucker, I got your damn Devendra Banhart right here-- in my fucking stomach. I ate him and Andy Cabic, kid.

Yeah, I see that-- trying to steal my light? Whatchoo got on my crab cakes, son? Lemme get Tuesdays on them damn chickpeas and rice, man. I need that shit in my life like Vishnu needs them arms. THAT'S WHAT REALLY HOOD, BITCHES 'CAUSE I'M LIKELY TO GET UP IN THAT ASS. BELIEVE. What now? Gimme that forkful of paneer pakora. You heard me, bitch. I'm gonna eat that shit like it was brand new pussy. I LOVE THAT SHIT. Heard. It's fucking REAL in here, man. Holla at me 'cause the cops're about to bust up the party.

Aint that some shit?

YO MAN-- DON'T THINK I WON'T BE COMING FOR THAT LAMB JALPHAREZI, MUHFUCKAH.

OUT--

No comments: