Oct 29, 2006

Like gravy in a bucket


When I die, I want a REALLY cool headstone, so I'm keeping a running list of sayings that I can coin for my deathhole. I've scrawled a million on bar napkins and randomm pieces of paper found in alleys and workplaces. Here are the good ones (i.e. legible):

Ever notice how when drinky drink enter domey dome everyone is dies? I had a good run, I s'pose.

Sometimes, friends, it all becomes strange and your clarivoyance can't even fuck it up and eveything terrible and emascualting about you performs the water cycle in front of you.

ASSBIRD FORSAKEN ME! I GO BACK HOME!

OUT--

Where were are my liver?

Street cred is for pussies.

Spraypainted Warships and Summers in Western Union take their tole.

Lou Brock-- inventor and genius.

Here's to death; may it live forever.

Sometimes you just gotta MAKE the incessant rambling loserholes.

Hated and reviled since 1981. He understood that since 1986.

HEY__ GET OFF THE DAMN SHED.

You licked me once. Admit it. You kind of liked it, too. Yeah.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS SOME? I'LL FIGHT EVERYONE IN HERE.

Died the way he lived: completely removed from rational thought.

If anyone wants to fuck, I'll be at the bar.


So, yeah. I'm up for suggestions, man. Holler at me.

OUT--

No comments: