Oct 23, 2006

Man the Ramparts


It's manic and administrative...
It's undeniably insane...
It's the FIRST ANNUAL TOMMY LEE JONES BENEFIT BALL (Event location and comfirmed date TBA)
Special guests include: Jim Jones, Jazze Pha, and Bill "The Thrill" O'Reilly.

An interview with Mr. Jim Jones was set-up, and held today over the phone. Perhaps this unexpurgated convo will pump you up for the event.

Jim Jones: Huh?
IC: Yo, this is Insigniatic Cancer Blog. I'd love to talk to you about the Tommy Lee Jones Benefit for a minuite.
JJ: Whodis?
IC: Insigniatic Cancer. I'm putting on a benefit to rescue Tommy Lee Jones from a warship that may or may not be spraypainted.
JJ: Unnngh. Hol'up, man.
JJ: Yo, who the fuck is insence camper? I don't know no Tommy Lee, man. Is that that n***a from Metallica?
IC: BAAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN.
JJ: BAAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN.
IC: That's whassup, son.
JJ: Yeah. Aight. I'ma holla at'choo.
IC: Yeah.



All in all, I think this may be the hottest shit since Jay Z decided to come back from retirement to create rap, er, beer commercials. Outstanding.

In other news: I AM COMPLETELY POINTLESS WHAT AM I DOING HOLY CHRIST?.

OUT--

1 comment:

paul said...

wow did you actually interview capo? because that's an extraordinarily accurate depiction of what i think a phone convo between you and him might sound like

oh yeah NEVER FORGET

cats > mints