Jun 23, 2007

A Conversation.



Fifteen/Seventeen year-old boy (to a bunch of girls walking by): Yo, you know this dude? You need this dude.

Girl: Uh, no thanks.

Me: Lemme tell you something. Snakes are fucking crazy.

Girl: What?

Me: If you aren't scared of snakes, you're living in a dream world. Those things are EVERYWHERE.

Girl: What the fuck are you talking about? You're crazy.

Me: Not as crazy as snakes. Those things are, fuck, man.

Girl walks away quickly.

Fifteen/Seventeen year-old boy: Damn, man., You're fucking cool as shit.

Me: I got snakes in my mouth right now. I need water. Is this Greenpoint?

Fifteen/Seventeen year-old boy: Yo. This is my man right here.

2 comments:

Raskolnikov said...

I got snakes in my mouth right now.
I need water.
Is this Greenpoint?


The Mars Volta have a new single.

Business or Leisure? said...

You, sir, are a damn genius.