Jul 31, 2007

UNITY AS ONE STAND TOGETHER


In my month without a phone, I've found myself missing the medium of text messaging more than I want to let on. In what other communique can I say, very drunkenly, "wamna come oveq." and get laid? Seeing as how my phone horizon still sort of looks hazy, I've decided to put all the texts that I've wanted to send over the past couple of days right here. All texts are painfully accurate including typos and simulated drunkness.

Paul: Indian Roommate! We need to score a 2 wants to know exclusive. Ticket to stardom. Taco plz.

MAYES: Bad babby. No go away.

J. Taquito: If I found a taco in the likeness of Li'l Romeo, would you eat it? Would you donate it to the hip-hop hall of fame?

Ashleigh: I know, I know. I'm a bad person. Please feel free to end our friendship.

Rob: Let's go BUCS! Stomp, Stomp CLAP.

Big Black Carlos: WHAR YOU

Little Brown Carlos: I know, I know. I got nothing to do, either. Work is for assholes.

Paul: THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE BI

Paul: ALL TACO ARE END HERE. PLEASE REMIT. RICK ROSS SITED ON SMITH and 9TH STREET. POSSIBLY ARMED. PROCEED WITH CAU

Sister: This is the worst it's ever been. NYC is destroying me.

Random Girl's Number: I would eat youq socks like a thirsty wolf.

Tedd: Can you find me a copy of (Insert another Dreiser book) for me? I need it. Holla.

So many more, but that should do it for now. I feel better. I'll return to completely random and ridiculous nonsense tomorrow. Promise.

3 comments:

dmbmeg said...

my last drunken text: I think I've fallen in the hudson

I have no idea what this is in regards to, nor did I ever get close enough to the hudson to know what the fuck this was about.

Either way, I'm totally jealous that this:
Random Girl's Number: I would eat youq socks like a thirsty wolf.

was not sent to me.

Business or Leisure? said...

Oh, it can be. IT CAN BE.

First, though, we have to take the delicate steps of casual internet blog flirtations. I haveto talk a lot of shit about how cool and attractive I am, so you do the same. HURRY. WE HAVEN'T MUCH TI

dmbmeg said...

you need to read the rest of my blog. all it is about is how awesome i am, and how i put out at every opportunity possible.