Aug 23, 2007

My Best Worst Ideas Come When I Am Insanely Drunk.


So, last night I got incredibly drunk on dollar whiskey drinks, broke up a possible fight, almost cried at a bar and talked about the TV show SNAPPED for awhile. Then I woke up on a train past my stop. Then, I decided it was a good idea to write this post, drunk as a bird. Before reading this you may want to get familiar.

I'm in a pizza shop with a slice of chicken bacon eating a bay bay.
I'm in the dentist's office getting a lecture on oral hygiene practicing a bay bay.
I'm in the bathroom feeling the scrape of a gun on the bottom of my teeth silently praying a bay bay.
I'm in the club, standing along in the middle the dance floor sobbing a bay bay.
I'm in the streets lifting a television over my head in the middle of a rioting a bay bay.
I'm in a wolf's stomach clawing a bay bay.
I'm in the refrigerator rotting a bay bay.
I'm in a crowded restaurant with a beagle who is howling a bay bay.
I'm in my room noticing that I feel different metamorphizing a bay bay.
I'm in a dream-state floating around from day to day invoking a bay bay.
I'm in a popular resort in Mexico taking the rings out of the drawer of my latest victim after murdering a bay bay.
I'm in downtown Phoenix hunting for loose women drunkenly staring a bay bay.
I'm in the pool peeing a bay bay.
I'm insane, screaming a bay bay.
I'm in the bar bloviating a bay bay.
I'm in my work doing the shitbird shuffle, decanting a bay bay.
I'm in Jamaica surmising a bay bay.
I'm in a train, writhing on the floor snake-like seething a bay bay.
I'm in the classroom staring at one of my sleeping students while philosophizing a bay bay.
I'm in the woods conceptualizing a bay bay.
I'm outside, sulkily sleeping my way though the day without a real idea of happiness or contentment writhing in the cruel agony that is a bay bay, a bay bay, a bay bay, a bay bay, a bay bay, a bay bay.

2 comments:

dmbmeg said...

You are either insane or a genius. Actually, I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

Business or Leisure? said...

Agreed. Mad geniuses are the only kind. Hurricane Chris, however, is not one of those.