Jan 22, 2008

SHARK FOLK



So, you guys may remember the shark post I had a while ago. Maybe you don't. That's OK. Someone recently made it a lot more memorable by getting pretty upset about the endangered sharks "I" was killing (i.e. the picture I stole of some old man disemboweling a shark).


Anonymous said...

Protect the SHARKS !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

STOP KILLING

Anonymous said...

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF???!!! SHARKS ARE ENDANGERED, ASSHOLE!!! SAVE SHARKS!!!

Wow. Man, oh man. I either have a creative friend or some angry folk on my hand. In effort to welcome them, I'd like to acknowledge them. I need help, however. I thought of some options, and feel free to vote for them or add your own.

Option One: Buy a shark mask, walk into an Olan Mills studio and get prints made of me in a suit/shark mask combo in front of an ocean-blue backdrop. Don't know what this will prove, but it will be fun.

Option Two: Catch a baby shark at Atlantic Beach, NC and set it free on camera to prove my love for the shark folk. These people probably do not love the whole fishing ideal. Probably the worst option.

Option Three: Go on strike from commenters since I don't have that many readers anyway.

Option Four: Buy a book on sharks and "devour" the information to make a sweet long-form poetical rambling about how sweet sharks are.

Option Five: Ignore them/him/Paul (if it is Paul) and go about my business (BO-RING).

Option Six: Take dead aim on the shark folk. Get them in the crosshairs, and take them down.

For good measure... here's a shark looking to attack some human in direct vengeance to that old dude and the header to this post.

10 comments:

joey said...

option one plz

Business or Leisure? said...

option one: 1
other options: 0

I am going to regret this.

paul said...

it wasn't me but i like the 2nd option, catch a shark at atlantic beach and set it on fire

Anonymous said...

Protect the SHARKS !!!!!!

Business or Leisure? said...

OK, so anthony via omgtru.com and Paul vote for option 2.

Option 2: 2
Option 1: 1

The shark folk have spoken again. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME I AM ONLY ONE MA

Michael5000 said...

I'm thinking option four, except why buy the book? Just wing it bro.

Isabelle said...

Okay, you obviously don't get it,your ignorance was proven when you posted the second picture.
Sharks are not out to get us, they are, in fact, scared of us.
By posting the second picture, yo are fueling peoples incredibally ignorant thoughtss that sharks are monsters. They are, in fact, beautiful and graceful creatures.

Business or Leisure? said...

Dearest Isabelle,

Sarcasm.

Heart,
BorL

Anonymous said...

SAVE THE SHARKS!!!!
STUPID JERK!!!
THEY'RE ENDANGERED!!!
ugh.




...ha ha.
just kidding.
but uhm option five.
who cares? seriously?

Anonymous said...

wow you dont care about sharks there not out to kill us we go in there land so they can do whatever but they dont mean to they mistake us for seals and so forth really i say save the sharks would you like it if people killed all of us off? like me or my friend or yours? didnt think so.