Feb 10, 2008

A Chilling Vision of Things to Come


Me, circa 2029. Note that the book I am reading is Charles Dickens. That may be the final time that sentence is ever written.

I was an old white writer with a beard for a day at work, and now, I am a young white writer with a beard at my other work. In either event, I haven't been posting or writing enough. I apologize to my five readers, two lurkers and my one Argentinian stumbler who keeps hitting from the Google phrase, Large asses; may your quest be fulfilling, friend.

Can't guarantee a change in the writing schedule until I shake off the cobwebs of the latest depression and the stupid weather allows me to play basketball to clear my head again. Until then, internet friends.

3 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Fair 'nuf. Good luck with the cobwebs.

patches said...

you know they said alton benes was inspired by richard yates in seinfeld but i was watching it last night on tbs and the guy who played susan ross' father actually bore an incredible resemblence to him why didn't they use him instead i hope the casting director got f

Business or Leisure? said...

They got these big chewy pretzels