Mar 14, 2008

A coversation, part IX



me:
PAUL
PAUL
PAL
PAUL
PAL
PAUL
PAUL
paul: hello
me: herrrrrroooo
Just saying hi is all.
paul: sup
me: Just wanted to, you know, touch base.
paul: sizzurp
me: Get a repor going.
paul: pancakes and syrup
me: Just a quick line being dropped, is all.
paul: syrah on tap
me: Really wanted to check in.
See what's up and everything.
paul: a weekend of snap music
me: Run a line between two cans.
paul: sap all over my bony hands
me: Letting you know I care.
Seeing if you and I were responsive via technological means

paul: slapped in the face by tony akins
me: Making an attempt to get a broad and generalized glimpse of your life
Sayin sup, is all
paul: aching jaws after trying to eat an entire king crab

me: Just kind of seeking validity of our friendship by establishing a line of communication involving simple salutations
if that is OK
paul: baking in the sun after a tire burst on my personal craft

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Friendship is the string between the cans, friendship is the claws of the king crab. Eaten.

Business or Leisure? said...

THAYT DAWG DON'T GIVE A FUCK
BOUT NO NEKKID WOMEN. BIG DAWG'S JUST GOTTA EAT.