Jun 17, 2008

A Conversation Part Somethingorother


me: petted a cat at the fruit stand last night
nice cat
had different colored eyes
paul: robot
me: was scared of everyone else but me
paul: sent by the government
me: liked me
we became fast friends
I bought cilantro
and a red pepper
paul: cat nightmares
memories
red pepper rainstorm
me: we were lost souls reformed to love again
it was a brief yet powerful meeting, Paul
paul: soldier explodes in the shadows of the rump waggling tabby
me: it understood my pain
it saw through my facade
paul: blood stained driveway
me: I saw perfection Paul-- its shedding fur matted in clumps leading me to my true destiny
it was a cat, yes, but one with brilliance and mirth
paul: we all knew the garden party would be the last time gordon was seen alive
i barfed in the spare bedroom
too much sangria

3 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Paul needs to cheer up.

Maybe he should get a kitten?

Business or Leisure? said...

GET A LOAD OF THAT PAUL HE'S A REAL SHITBLINKER YEAH?!

G said...

How did you get a picture of my cat? Is all I want to know. Also, head emptybrains version 3.5 now available on the discount rack in aisle 7.