Jul 30, 2008

HEY YOU DUDES



I am watching the brilliance and brevity of movement
I am watching sharks dismantle a whale's carcass entirely
I am watching as I deteriorate
I am watching
I am watching a man create psuanos
I am watching creationisms long-form interdynamic
I am watching a crowded street get scared as a car barrels into a restaurant door
I am watching the context shift and sojourn
I am watching as a man fiddles with a stack of unpriced books
I am watching as a th
I am watching as the ashtray fills
I am watching vigilantly
I am watching with a hawk's eye for detail
I am watching the canvas shift forms
I am watching as you amble toward your fake-destiny
I am watching a series of movements that mean nothing
I am watching quietly
I am watching with a voracious appetite and no money of which to speak
I am watching a man slip in and out of a coma
I am watching a television show and it is OK
I am watching the conjunction of ideas
I am watching theories rise and fall like chests heaving out the ash of the air
I am watching a contiguous, nay, continuous disaster
I am watching pretentiously
I am watching and it just occurred to me that I may not really want to but I have no choice
I watching with one hand clutching Bolivia's coarse dirt
I am watching despite my lack of interest
I am watching without charisma or deleterious contention
I am watching while misusing words
I am watching I am I am
I am watching patiently.

1 comment: