Dec 8, 2008

A Conversation Part the end of life


Paul: gime taco
me: fresh out just got some fresh juniams
Paul: i don't really like juniams
they're too piquant
me: Well, that
is our special today
Paul: how about a medium order of kanaos
me: it comes with a holquiam sauce
we have one kanao left
it's a bit soft, though
Paul: fuck
just get me two small eosps
with a side of krejs
me: coming right up
our cook is having a stroke, so it may be a minute on that order
Paul: COME ON
i'm in a big hurry
me: gime a minute, sir
Paul: will you comp me a package of wisos
for the wait
me: sure thing
here you go
Paul: these are terrible
me: well, they're imports
what do you expect?
you want good wisos, you gotta go to drevfirk's isle
Paul: well i thought maybe they'd be homestyle
me: kinds tall order, there, no?
They would spoil on the way over if they weren't packaged
they spoil easily, sir
Paul: I JUST WANT QUALITY PRODUCTS AT SENSIBLE PRICES
me: I understand sir.
Your order is just about ready
our cook is expiring as we speak, and this is the last meal he will ever serve
eosps with krejs on the side
anything to drink?
Paul: yes a bottle of AMAK
me: freshly squeezed today
Here's your meal
Paul: oboy
me: and the drink
enjoy, sir.
seems our cook just passed away
he wants you to give the eulogy
Paul: uh
cain't
busy
munchin
me: ah, I see
Paul: ghime refund
me: why, sir?
the meal looks and smells exquisite
Paul: ya but gimes refunds
me: no
Paul: I'LL BURN YOUR STORE TO TH EG ROUND
me: No, I cannot
Sir, the sign to your left clearly says NO IDLE THREATS
Paul: restitution is in order
4 psoanos
immediately
me: none available
Paul: fffffffffffff
me: drink your AMAK and leave please
Paul: this is pretty terrible customer service
me: we have your credit card on file and we will add a 24% gratuity.
you may leave immediately.
Paul: no i want me psoanos
me: none available
NOW GET OUT I GOTTA CLEAN UP THIS BODY
Paul: not goin anywhare
sit-in
WE SHALL OVERCOME
BATS REFUSED PSOANOS: SIT-IN ENSUES
me: ah, hell
every goddamn Monday



No comments: