Jan 29, 2009

A Conversation, Part CLORVVVVVVVVVVVVVV


Paul: you know back in the day this whole territory was wide open
jarf country
then the developers came in
me: beautiful
god's country back then
Paul: in 20 years it'll probably be even more congested and built up
what with the new SnateMan Civic Center they're planning
me: nowhere for the jarves to go
Paul: concentration camps
me: the uprising will be swift and brutal
Paul: no no it's like summer camp
me: no blood spared for the cause
Paul: but you get to concentrate
on drinking a cool michelob
me: jagged bottles protruding from the leader's thrashing body
we'll attack the civilians first, if need be
Paul: release the gas
me: next, the leader's compounds
the freed jarves will get the bounty
the bounty of freedom
Paul: when i lived at 30k randy used to sit and eat mcdonalds while i was laying on the couch. then he'd walk over to the window in front of me pretending to look to see if the bus was coming down 2nd avenue and he'd fart right in my face
me: anyone not for the revolution is against it, paul
casualties of war and all that
Paul: it was a horrible smell
me: the minions against change will not be saved
Paul: but at the end, i couldn't help but laugh
one night i peed out the window
sarah was taking forever in the bathroom
if you've ever peed out a 30th floor window... whew
what a thrill!
me: VIVA LA JARFOLUCION
Paul: people in the projects may have seen my weiner
me: THE JARVES SHALL PREVAIL
AND SING THEIR BLOODSONG OF VICTORY
Paul: weiner breeze
refreshing

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Michelob.

Business or Leisure? said...

It is, admittedly, delicious.