Jan 19, 2009

Michelob, 'Cause Some Days Are Better Than Others.



me:
Hey, how's your day thus far?
Stan: it has just started
me: Well, some days are better than others.

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
John: its a big party
i got here at 730
me: Well, some days are better than others.
John: hahaha i think ill have a michelob
me: good choice

me: How's your day thus far?
Liakos: not bad at all
doing a little baseball writing
just took a pretty solid crap
you?
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Liakos: jackass

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Liz: well alright I guess
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Liz: got called into work at 8am
my only day off
me: You know what you need?
An ice-cold Michelob.

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
darryl: eh
me: Well, some days are better than others.
darryl: tru
me: How about an ice-cold Michelob for your troubles?
darryl: ship it
me: sold
darryl: and i thank you

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Adam: i'm working and not many people are, so blechhh
me: Well, some days are better than others.

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Ben is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Ben comes back online.
me: Well, some days are better than others.

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Rev: Y'know, it is pretty good.
(Did you mean to send that to us?)
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Rev: How is your day?
me: How about an ice-cold Michelob to help you through?
Rev: I don't drink, dummy!

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Sara: peachy
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Sara: you sound gloomy
me: You might just need an ice-cold Michelob later, no?
Sara: who doesn't
me: good call

me: How's your day thus far?
Lillian: ehh. okay. just woke up. need to go to work.
you?
me: Well, some days are better than others.
You know what might help?
An ice-cold Michelob.
Lillian: ugh.

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Eric: just woke up. sooooo, pretty level i suppose. yours?
me: Well, some days are better than others.
You know what might get you perky?
An ice-cold Michelob.
Goes down smooth.
Eric: as enticing as the icy smoothness of an ice cold brew is. i have a great deal to do today before beer enters the equation.

me:
Hey, how's your day thus far?
joey: wonderful jarf
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Know what might help?
An ice-cold Michelob.
They're smooth, like a beer should taste.
joey: jarf i said it was wonderful
me: oh, sorry.

LATE ADDITIONS
me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
margaret: pretty good
me: Well, some days are better than others.
You know what might help you climb into the "great" category?
An ice-cold Michelob.
margaret: oh wow
me: OR, perhaps if the regular lager is too much, an Michelob Light.
margaret: that is a good idea
good thing it's past noon
me: indeed

me: How's your day thus far?
Sam: boring
me: Well, some days are better than others.
me: You know what might help?
An ice-cold Michelob. Very refreshing.
Sam: NO
i refuse

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?
Grace: uh, woke up at 12:20
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Grace: oh HA HA
me: You know what might help you wake up a bit?
An ice-cold Michelob.
Grace: leaving
bye
me: Or, if you prefer, a Michelob Light?

me: Hey, how's your day thus far?Craig: new...i just got up
ain't life grand?
me: Well, some days are better than others.
Craig: apparently
me: You know what might help?
An ice-cold Michelob.
Craig:i just brushed my teeth
that sounds horrible




NOTE: This idea stolen from the excellent This Is Depression.


3 comments:

Michael5000 said...

I don't want to hurt your feelings, but this was laugh-out-loud funny.

Business or Leisure? said...

Thanks, brother. My boss said I could either sit in the back and fiddle with the internet or I could go home early. Either way, I had to stop talking about Michelob. Little did he know I would do both.

Come on by for some ice-cold Michelob anytime.

Anonymous said...

memar?