Mar 7, 2009

We're Partying Over Here, We Got All Kinds of Beer.


A little nugget of convo. Bat and I are here w/ MAYES and we are going to get rocketbird drunj. WHO WANTS SOME? COME AND TAKE IT.

Paul: i got you a dvd of some classic bat dramas... so that you may understand our culture better
me: word
Paul: 90 min of swoopin and screechin
me: sounds like a scary movie
LAST BAT ON THE LEFT
Paul: no no its a love story
TENDER IS THE BAT
me: THE HAUNTING OF CONNECTICUT CAVE
2:11 PM Paul: THE BAT WITCH PROJECT
me: BATDAY THE 13TH
Paul: BAT TO THE FUTURE
me: BATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
ok that one didn't work
Paul: no it was good
me: thanks
Paul: DO THE RIGHT BAT
2:12 PM me: BAT PITT IN BAT CLUB
Paul: FIELD OF BATS STARRING BATVIN BATSNER
ok i have officially lost my fucking mind
me: wow
BAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF
2:13 PM Paul: horrifying movie
me: yeah, good direction though
Paul: LIFE IS BATIFUL
heart breaking
me: SLUMBAT MILLIONAIRE
Paul: THE HUNT FOR BAT OCTOBER
me: BATZ IN THE HOOD
2:14 PM Paul: MENACE TO BATCIETY
me: tupac batkur was awesome in that
Paul: THERE WILL BE BATS
oscar winner
typo
weiner
2:15 PM me: MAJOR LEAGUE 3: BAT TO THE MINORS
Paul: THE BATSUCKER PROXY
me: BATMAN
Paul: i watched major league 3 in its entirety the other weekend
me: oh god why
Paul: worst saturday afternoon in recent memory
me: scott batula
Paul: quantum bat
2:16 PM this conversation is fucking EPIC
me: it sure is
this should go up on cancer, but I have been posting too many of these
Paul: people hatn
me: mostly, I think they are scared
Paul: they fear what they don't know
2:17 PM me: exactly
2:18 PM you'll like this place bat, they let you get the snate with the autosmash of your choice
Paul: excuse me but my son is also named bat
2:19 PM me: bat gets to ride int he front seat becuase he's good at SPROTS

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Raging Bat.

Business or Leisure? said...

Beverly Hills Bat.