May 21, 2009

Another Social Experiment.


For results of the first social experiment, click here.

The Question:
If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
The Results: Fascinating.

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
emily.cov: 1?
100?
me: unfortunate
the answer is none, boners can't fly
maybe next time
emily.cov: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh
me: thanks for playing

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
whatsupjoey: 7
me: unfortunate
the answer was none, boners can't fly
whatsupjoey: bullshit
me: maybe you'll be trivia champ next week, jopy underfighter
thanks for playing

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
rbx6jm: boner erupts
me: unfortunate
the answer was none, boners can't fly
rbx6jm: sez you woman
me: thanks for playing, sir
maybe next time
rbx6jm: nice day out jarf

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
Chris: with obama in office... ALL OF THEM!!!!
ZING!!!!!!!!!!
he hates america, so im told
me: unfortunate
the answer is none, boners can't fly
maybe next time
Chris: damn SAT questions
me: thanks for playing

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
Carlos: 482, over-under 6
me: unfortunate
the answer is none, boners can't fly
maybe next time
Carlos: boners can't fly, my eye
me: thanks for playing

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
darryl: gabillion
or two
survey says:
me: unfortunate
the answer was none, boners can't fly
darryl: you dont know that
me: maybe next time
thanks for playing
darryl: sure, ass

me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
js: how many boners?
me: a thousand
js: well now there are 1001
me: unfortunate
the answer is none, boners can't fly
js: haha
me: thanks for playing, maybe next time
and put that away, sir
me: If one thousand boners are scheduled to be flying nonstop to Cincinnati on one thousand separate flights with one thousand rucksacks containing one thousand knives, how many will get through airport security?
tonysquares: none?
they find a way around it?
me: YOU ARE THE WINNER
(though the real reason is that boners can't fly)
we'll be sending you a dog through the mail
fully grown
hates humans
not housebroken
bad breath
good personality
tonysquares: on the bright side, the post office will kill it
me: more than likely
congratualtions
tonysquares: i'll send someone to pick up my dead dog trophy
me: he/she needs this verification code: BONNERSWINNER5676612122-0SS
tonysquares: put all the info in an e-mail, send it to one of my boner assistants
me: those are good to have
have a pleasant day, sir
tonysquares: you as well

No comments: