Aug 8, 2009

No one writes anymore.



Most of my favorite personal blogs are deader than hell now, and the sportsballs can only provide so much entertainment. Move laterally, then? Sure thing. I've been conspicuously absent as well, certainly. Most definitely. So it goes. My den door closes and opens on it's own. Creepy enough, I suppose, and the bathroom door too.

So, I finished the book and submitted some work. I am awaiting my golden trains to either halt or run the rails ragged. Ain't been fixed in some time. The book should be out in October, maybe a touch sooner. We shall see. And the EP is nearly done. That's positive. I took a vacation from everything and the lake water was damned cold but damned worth it. Over there, beyond that hill, that's where I was sweating my return.

And return I did. NYC is still my place of residence, but I don't really need it as a home for now. That too shall pass. There's more, I swear it, but for awhile, less.

For awhile, less.

Until, until, until. Everyone's got excuses, but they have no responses. I, too.

4 comments:

lillian said...

my favorite part of your blog is the googleads on the side for rectal cancer. nice touch, jraf

Business or Leisure? said...

Mind of it's own.

Michael5000 said...

Well, good.

Hannah said...

Hey duckbutter weren't you gonna show me what the cover of the book looks like the other day? And then NEVER DID? Like a bitch? Or am I thinking of something else . . .