Mar 8, 2010

Get Noticed, Feel Better



I was so drunk that I watched the Oscars last night. I had no idea how many categories there were, but I was shocked that the following weren't included:

Best fat guy: Fat guys are awesome in movies. This should be recognized.
Best cell-phone conversation that acts as exposition: My favorite part of any rom-com.
Coolest old guy: Morgan Freeman needs an Oscar.
Another One: Witticism.
Italian young dudes get mad really quickly: Drop of a hat, man.
Clink-it: Awesome.
Ask Me: I have to wear that phrase on my nametag and it makes me sad.
I lost the point of this post: ANIMAL PHOTO.

1 comment:

W.C.Camp said...

Yeah I have no love for the Oscars or any award show actually. Always seems people are self promoting something! I would NEVER do that.

W.C.C.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO MY OSCAR SLAM!

http://pjmonolog.blogspot.com/2010/03/oscar-isnt-that-bologna.html