Apr 14, 2010

FRIDAYBIRDS COME BACK TO ME



Palubat: fridaybirds

me: okok
donezos

Palubat: Alone, I sat, in the shadow of the willow. They arrived. Fridaybirds.

me: The Fridaybirds often made pie and sat them on the windowsills for the local boys to smell while playing catch.

Palubat: The Fridaybirds kept a clean house. One crystalline with the neatness of vacuumed carpets, dusted drapes. One that almost guaranteed darker secrets, the pizza man thought as he stepped into the foyer.

me: New Brooklyn band, The Fridaybirds, are tearing up the scene with their new hit song "Mash Potato Pie." It's a mix of melancholy British theatrics and good, clean American pop stylings. Their playing tonight at the Dusty Spleen on Avenue of the Yemen.

Palubat: I WAS BORN IN KOWLOON BAY

me: THERE YOU HAVE IT

Palubat: APARTMENT EXPLODES

No comments: