Sep 15, 2010

A Conversation Part HateTron



Palubat:
where did you hate me
throughout the south, from the mountains to the coast
me: where did you hate me
all along the borders of forsaken and all points in between
Palubat: why did you hate me
bats may never know, we pore over documents by lamplight
me: why did you hate me
jarf scholars have studied hate texts for years to solve this burning question
Palubat: when did you hate me
when you pushed a burning hatetorch right into my sleek bat torso
me: when did you hate me
when the swords pierced the skin of the garroted jarf
Palubat: how did you hate me
by lancing the grundel of trust between my tiny bat legs
me: how did you hate me
by your piercing cries when I was cowering in the cooking pot
Palubat: and the bats swooped skyward and a voice boomed across the land: RANDYMAN BADMAN
me: all who knew the jarves knew they would flee not of fear but of brilliant strategy
their glorious return marking the end of struggle as the bleat their war cry: THE POWER OF SNATE COMPELS US
Palubat: snateman yellin at me

No comments: